These links to personal academic websites in different disciplines will give you some ideas for what you might want to include in your own site, as well as different ways of structuring your site and the information you present on it. You will notice that each site is unique to its owner, but you will also see themes or common items most sites present. Use these examples to guide your thinking of how you can fully represent who you are as a scholar, professional, and educator.
- https://www.rebeccashakespeare.com/lessons-and-syllabi/ – Rebecca Shakespeare. Geography. A rich site that demonstrates a passionate teacher-scholar in action. She shares how she reflects and works to improve her course design. Good visual syllabi examples
- sites.google.com/view/jeremyschnieder – Jeremy Schnieder, [former] Assistant Director of Preparing Future Faculty at Claremont Graduate University
- Christophertholmes.com – Ph.D. candidate at Emory University. Has the beginnings of a solid portfolio.
- Rochelleterman.com – Postdoctoral Fellow in the Department of Political Science
- home.gwu.edu/~nmilman – Assoc. Prof. Educational Technology at George Washington University Graduate studies program.
- sites.google.com/site/lwilliamsonambrose/ Assoc. – Prof. Laura Williamson Ambrose. Early Modern Literature. A good comprehensive portfolio that she clearly shares with students – there is an Advising page with FAQs and resources for students, which also shows off her mentoring role as faculty.
- nd.digication.com/ambrose – Prof. G. Alex Ambrose. Professor of the Practice and Associate Director of ePortfolio Assessment at the Kaneb Center for Teaching and Learning at the University of Notre Dame.
- Roudometof.com – Associate Prof. of Sociology with the Department of Social and Political Sciences at the University of Cyprus.
- Lizbyrski.com – Writer broadcaster and Senior Lecturer at Curtin University, Western Australia. Based on a WordPress blog – also uses Facebook and Twitter to interact with readers.
- Davidgauntlett.com – Prof. of Creativity and Design in the Faculty of Media, Art and Design, University of Westminster
- Wendycadge.com – Prof. Cadge. Teaching not so well developed, but it gives a good sense of how to structure a web space.
- cnets.indiana.edu/fil – Prof. Fillipo Menczer. Informatics and Computer Science. Indiana University.
- Michelleschwarze.weebly.com Prof. Michelle Schwarze. Political Science, University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- Roudometof.com – Victor Roudometof – Associate Professor of Sociology with the Department of Social and Political Sciences at the University of Cyprus.
- maxperrymueller.com/ – An assistant professor of religious studies in the Department of Classics & Religious Studies of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- luc.academia.edu/KimBerkey – Kim Berkey, Loyola University Chicago, Theology, Graduate Student
- https://www.seankheraj.com/ – Assistant Professor History Canadian History. York University. Great use of video and dynamic design.
- https://erikacbullock.com/ Erica Bullock – Assistant Professor. Education. Focus on Math Education.
Preparing Future Faculty @ Claremont Graduate University